Atlanta’s DeKalb County has serious culinary cred. If you are looking for international cuisine to please any palate, you can find it in DeKalb County. Foodies have taken notice and the word is out that DeKalb County serves up some of the finest, original cuisine in Georgia.
My objective is to highlight some of the unique gems that are found throughout the entire county.
If you would like to suggest a restaurant to be considered for inclusion, please email Barry at BarryS@DCVB.org
The Off The Eatin’ Path in DeKalb County blog highlights some of the unique gems that are found throughout the entire county.
Click on an image below to read the full review of each restaurant. Enjoy!
P.S. If you’re visiting from out of town, click here to book a room in one of our 80+ hotels.
- Tucker's Coco Cabana Coco Cabana's atmosphere, even during lunch, is what you will find at some of Miami’s trendiest restaurants, and it features your favorite Miami/Cuban style food favorites.
- Brookhaven’s Noche Tequila and Tapas Bar Tapas have remained very popular in the Atlanta area. Noche Tequila and Tapas Bar in Brookhaven serves up some of the best Tapas in town.
- Decatur's Cafe Istanbul Once inside Café Istanbul, you are immediately transported and leave the outside world far behind. It has has been voted “Atlanta’s Best Mediterranean Restaurant”.
- Tucker's Matthews Cafeteria Located in the newly renovated and revitalized Tucker Main Street area, Matthews Cafeteria has been dishing out some of the best home-style cooking before most of us were even born.
- Decatur's Revolution Doughnuts Revolution Doughnuts specializes in organic, locally sourced doughnuts made from scratch with real food ingredients and without all the preservatives and artificial flavorings.
- Farm Burger in Decatur If you are looking for an alternative to the usual hamburger gig with ingredients that you can feel good about, then Farm Burger is an excellent choice.
- The Flying Biscuit in Candler Park If you are ready for some wonderful southern food, look no further than The Flying Biscuit located in historic Candler Park.
- The Village Corner German Restaurant in Stone Mountain Village The Village Corner brings a touch of Germany to Stone Mountain Village with their full-service bakery, restaurant and tavern.
- Villa Christina at Perimeter Summit Villa Christina is a jewel of an experience, tucked away near a cluster of condos just south of Perimeter Mall. Enjoy upscale Italian style dining with a view!
- The 57th Fighter Group Restaurant 57th Fighter Group Restaurant - An Exciting Dining Adventure through Aviation History!
- Seven Hens Restaurant It’s the “Schnitzel” that Makes the Sandwich!
- The Blue Ribbon Grill Blue Ribbon Grill serves up some of the best tasting food in Tucker, GA in large, heaping servings!
- Cafe Bombay Atlanta Café Bombay offers fantastic Indian food in a unique setting that is perfect for a relaxed dining experience with friends or an inviting mid-day lunch.
- Sprig Restaurant Eat Fresh and Local in the Neighborhood!
- Gladys Knight's Chicken And Waffles Gladys Knight and Ron Winans’ Chicken and Waffles - Southern Taste Sensations with a Twist
- Fellini's Pizza A Slice of One of Atlanta’s Favorite Pizzerias
- Brick Store Pub Local Flavor – With a Twist for Lunch or After Hours
- Fork In The Road Southern Fried Food Specialties
- Bambinelli's Italian Restaurant Authentic Italian... Straight from the Bronx
- Wahoo! Grill Wahoo! Grill offers an eclectic, creative menu of steak, pasta and seafood in a cozy, garden-style environment, located just outside of Downtown Decatur.
- Doraville's Taco Veloz The Art of the Authentic Mexican Taco
- The Iberian Pig in Downtown Decatur Modern Tapas and Prized Spanish Meats
- Shorty's Pizza in Tucker, Georgia Wood Fired Pizza Served With Unique Toppings
- Community Q BBQ in Decatur, GA Southern Style Barbeque Done Just Right
- Havana Restaurant Fresh, Original and Never Status Quo
- Petite Auberge Atlanta’s Original French Restaurant Offers New Olive Oil & Vinegar Boutique
For a listing of restaurants in and around Atlanta’s DeKalb County, click on one of the locations below. (Note: Each link takes you to that particular area’s restaurants on UrbanSpoon.com)